Some juristictions require that a Will be witnessed by three witnesses in order to be valid.
Some jurisdictions require that a Will be notarized by a Notary Public in order to be valid.
Some jurisdictions require that a Will be notarized by a licenced law practitioner (lawyer).
Check with your local authorities.
- After filling in the form, you will be prompted to confirm your order.
- Confirming the purchase will send you to PayPal to charge your credit card.
- After payment, PayPal will send you back to this website to see your finished document.
- All documents produced here are in PDF (Portable Document Format) and can be saved on your computer or viewed with an application like Adobe Acrobat Reader and printed.
- The documents produced here can optionally be sent by email as well.
- Fill in the entries as described.
- An Irrevocable Trust is a trust that cannot be revoked by the settlor after its creation except upon the consent of all the beneficiaries.